Complaining

So for those of you who are tired of the constant gripe about Obama and just want everyone to let it go and move on or SHUT UP!

Are you the same ones who constantly griped about Bush and now that the shoe is on the other foot, you just can't take it. What is the difference?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Of course alot of them are but people can voice what they want when they want.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 2:12 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• COMPLAINING DOES NOT ACHIEVE A THING ONLY SEPARATES THE COUNTRY.

Answer by older at 2:12 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• You know, I never griped about Bush, I was always a 'don't talk about politics' in mixed company person. Sure I snickered when he said something like "strategery" and certainly found the SNL skits hilarious, but I really didn't go off, I just waited for the opportunity when I could try and do something about it again with my vote.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:13 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• older as long as obama and this admin keep pushing the socialism we will be divided.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 2:15 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I'll add that the crazy politic talk only started once I saw the crazies on this site, OMG, I have never been exposed to such fanatics.

Shoot, the day Obama was sworn in I posted a thank you to Bush, seriously!
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:15 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• wow oh wow is all that i can say!!! obama is a true winner not!!
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 2:17 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• There have ALWAYS been complainers. Always will be. It's everyone's right to do so.

Complain all you want. Just stop asking me if I regret my vote. If I ever decide to do regret, I'll let you know.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:19 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I have to agree the more Obama pushes us towards socialism the more Obama DIVIDES America.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 2:24 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Many people on here are not complaining but writing their congress members and senators, while also urging others to do so. They bring forth articles and ideas and people are free to choose and interpret as they will. The WORST thing people can do is accept everything at face value without investigating and thinking for themselves.

I don't care for some of the name-calling that goes on, especially since I frequently am on different sides. I'm not a Republican or a Democrat and don't support either party line. I voice my opinion based on my personal beliefs.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 2:45 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• You call it griping, I call it voicing my opinion about the programs and agenda that will come close to flattening America in the coming years. If you don't like to read or listen to it MOVE ON!
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:57 PM on Aug. 3, 2009