Is anyone else...

just totally bored? Anyone got any jokes or funny pics to share? I mean I'm seriously bored LOL.

jillisue808

Asked by jillisue808 at 2:19 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• go workout or sumfinn
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Can't I'm at work LOL, my workload was really light this afternoon, but I was SUPER busy before lunch.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Here is my blonde moment.

i was moving from texas to Indiana with my husband (ex now). Our Uhaul broke down halfway there. I thought it was a littel funny, but he didnt. We didnt have cell phones with us and had to walk about 1 1/2 miles to the nearest building and wait there for 1 hr for tow truck. we were starving and not speaking at this point. The tow truck driver backed up to the uhaul and said, "you need to get that car off the back before I can pick this up" We had my car on a trailer on the back the whole time!! We were never stranded!! LOL I laughed so hard...but I laughed alone.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:29 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Thats hilarious!!!!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 2:31 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• LMAO ria7!! That sounds like something I would do!!!
    belljaz

Answer by belljaz at 2:40 PM on Aug. 3, 2009