I didn't know where to put this...

I'm looking at trading my car, because it's a 5 speed and I hurt my leg a few months ago and it really bothers me to drive it now. I love it, I've always wanted a sports car, but I need an automatic. My question is this, I've had the car less than a year and still owe upwards around 9,000 on it. Do you think I could get a good deal on a trade in or should I just wait and get the payoff down more?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• CAR DEALERS ARE HURTING RIGHT NOW, SO MAYBE THIS WOULD BE A GOOD TIME TO AT LEAST SEE WHAT KIND OF DEAL YOU GET.

Answer by older at 2:24 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• go down to a nice dealership and let them tell you. get some free sodas while you're there and enjoy the AC
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:24 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• You will probably have to eat some negative on your new loan Good Luck though

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Thanks you guys, I apprecieate the answers!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• When you're there let them know the reason you're wanting to trade in. If they realize it's because of an injury they might be more generous. It can't hurt.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 2:30 PM on Aug. 3, 2009