38 weeks!!

Hey ladies is it normal to not feel the baby move for a few hours when your this far along I mean I felt him this morning when he had hick ups but havent felt him in a while? Help?

bennysmommy816

Asked by bennysmommy816 at 2:30 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yeah its normal because he is losing his space and when baby's are cramped they tend to move a lot less I am going through the same thing right now it scares me when he doesnt move every hour.
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 2:32 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• drink something ice cold and lay down for a few minutes.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:32 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• its normal drink some cold juice and lay down i bet he will start and if ur worried call ur hospital and talk to a nurse.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Yes it is perfectly normal. The baby doesn't have very much space to move, after all! I wouldn't worry unless you constantly change positions, eat spicy food or drink a cold drink etc etc and he still doesnt move after a long, long period of time.
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 2:37 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I just had my son a month ago at 38 1/2 weeks and he really didnt move but a few times for three days and i just knew he was comming early, and he was 8lbs 12oz, lol 9 days early
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:54 PM on Aug. 3, 2009