• In the Spotlight:

Is it possible to make more than $2,000/mo on MLM's

I am considering trying another MLM, but haven't had much success before. I don't know if I have the energy, even though it is a good company. Do you think that people can sustain their income with all of the competition and the recession?

LAFF

Asked by LAFF at 2:39 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• it takes a long time to get enough people under you (with sales) to get to that level. you need really great networking skills, too.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:42 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Only if you can find enough morons to sign on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Yes! You can. Depending on the company it can take as little as a year to do so. But again, it depends on the company. I am with a couple companies that fall under the "MLM" title. And I know for a fact that by the end of this year I will be earning almost $2k a month with one of them. The others though - Not so much! I am also with another company that is not really MLM but it kinda is... And I have only been with that one since May, I am already earning $3000 a month with it...

So, yes, it's more than possible. But it does depend on the company.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:11 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Yes, it's very possible. I have some information you should read, http://freewebs.com/free2workathome

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 3:57 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Yes it is very possible. It won't happen overnight, at least not for most, but with hard work and the belief you can you will.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 11:25 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• YES!!!!! But you have to work at it like anyother job! It will not happen overnight! You will get out of it what you put into it! I have been with Passion Parties for over a year now and I see it grow each and every month. I started out as a hobbiest and have grown it to a business working smarter not harder and PT not FT. Which allows me to spend thime with Family and Friends! But I have to work at it and I do and I have FUN!!!
    PassionsDiva1

Answer by PassionsDiva1 at 3:30 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Yes, it is possible.
    Have you ever wondered how people are successful at network marketing or
    MLM's? How they build their down lines so easily? Come join me and my team
    and I will show you how we do it together without selling. Just send me an
    email requesting more information. acrum@dynamicincomesolutions.org

ashcat1985

Answer by ashcat1985 at 8:11 PM on Jan. 4, 2010