What is your dream wedding?

For all those ladies out there who have fantasized about your dream wedding but not gotten it (yet!) tell me about it....I want to hear what your ultimate dream wedding would be like!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Does it count if I actually got it? lol

I wanted a smi(mostly non) traditional wedding with lots of friends and to look awesome. Lol!

I made my own dress because there is NO way I would have found what I wanted in any store.
    We had three rad bands play and a ton of our friends.
    It was just a big party with most of our friends(some couldn't make it obviously), good music, good food, good venue, good times, lots of drinks and no drama!
    It was perfect!

I had a little garbage can on the guest book table when people walked in with a sign that said "bad attitudes" and an arrow pointing to the bin.

Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 2:54 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• My dream wedding would be to a man that was so in love with me that i wouldn't matter where we got married, just that we could spend the rest of our lives being happy TOGETHER!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• a free one
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Yes...free is good too!!! Lol!

I planned ours myself and managed to have the raddest wedding ever(for us anyways) and it was less than $3000.

I'm amazingly thrifty! ;p
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 3:22 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Yeah my sister's wedding is only around like $3500 or so. I think it will turn out great. We are doing the cooking, so that will be a bit stressful. I still have to write the toast . . . it's next weekend.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:32 PM on Aug. 3, 2009