Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


Does anyone know about, or possibly using a body reshaper called BODY MAGIC?? I just wanted to know some general feedback on your likes or dislikes...and your experience with the product/garment. Any feedback is appreciated.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Beauty & Style

Answers (1)
  • I haven't heard of this one, but I have used something called a "Better Binder". Got it at Women's Health Physical Therapy near Chesterfield Towne Center. It's an elastic-y material with velcro that goes around the entire belly section around the back. It should be worn when exercising to help pull the abdominal muscles together to make the exercises you are doing much more effective in tightening the muscles back up!!!!! Good luck!

    Answer by ARoseisaRose1 at 3:30 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.