neg test wrong?

i have been so so sick the past 2 weeks and i had my period but it was light. I really dont feel so great and this is how i was with my 2nd son but i took a test and it said neg? so am i not pregnant i had to of gotten pregnant from the 16 to 19 of last month if i did but i am on BC and i have been for 4 months and we use condoms sometimes. Could i be even if i have been safe and got my period and the test is just wrong or am i just freaking out

Lacrisha

Asked by Lacrisha at 2:50 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• OMG IM IN THE SAME BOAT U ARE THE 16-19 IM ON BC PILLS BUT MISSED A DAY I TOOK A TEST LAST NIGHT BUT IT WAS NEG IM GONNNA WAIT A FEW DAYS AND TEST AGAIN......GIRL IM JUST AS LOST AS U ARE ....LOL
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 3:24 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• it could be my sis in law got preg on bc just wait it out a week or so then try again.. i hope it works out how you want it to
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 2:52 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• really i dont want one but i would be more then happy to have a new little baby and we have the money for another but my hubby just isnt ready
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 2:54 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• if i was on bc and thinking that i might be pregnant
    i would go to doc and get test
    i heard (long time ago, maybe home tests better now)
    i heard that being on birth control pills can screw up a home test

am i wrong? have they gotten much better in past years?
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 2:54 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• if you use condoms "sometimes", I wouldn't call that being safe. If you had a period and it was light, you might still be pregnant. I'd suggest taking another test in like a week.
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 2:57 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• It doesn't sound like you're being "safe". You should probaly go to the doctor and that way you know for sure. Don't freak out in the mean time. It won't do you any good to worry.
    alesonterrian

Answer by alesonterrian at 3:00 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I take BC and i BF so really y should i use a condom? and we do most of the time its just that time last month we didnt we were camping so i am being safe and really how many women BF take BC and use condoms? really the only other thing would be to tie my tubes but im not 26 yet
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 3:05 PM on Aug. 3, 2009