• In the Spotlight:

First Birthday Party Favors!

I would like to know what would be good party favors for the kids under two? I have the older kids done but I'm worried about under two. My sons theme is Mickey Mouse and I got Mickey and Minnie sippy cups but Im not sure what else.

DessaG20

Asked by DessaG20 at 2:50 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• How about some kind of small mickey mouse ball? Maybe about the size of a stress ball so they can't choke on them. Or coloring books and the thick crayons. My son's loved coloring since he was about 1 or so. If it's sometime soon you can throw in some sidewalk chalk...though I'm not sure if you could find any to fit your theme.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 2:58 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• i just went to a birthday party with my 8 monht old. for the little ones she gave everyone puffs, a sippy, mum mums, baby apple juice, and a stuffed animal. i thought it was great.
    sweetjpea

Answer by sweetjpea at 5:36 PM on Aug. 3, 2009