DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD?

If no than why not? No bashing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• With my whole heart, I believe in God.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 2:59 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• several
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:00 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I'm Agnostic. I lean towards not believing in God, in the stereotypical sense that the word "God" is used, and in the sense that you mean it....but I simply don't think you can prove it, either way....so I don't KNOW.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• No. I can't say I ever truly believed, even as a kid. I always questioned it. The bible stories don't make sense and contradict each other. Besides that, I have always been fascinated with biology and learning about the way things work and how they came to be made me realize that God was only a story that was made up to explain things people didn't understand long ago. Now we (most of us) understand how the world works. We don't know everything, but that doesn't mean we should fill in the gaps with "God must have done it".
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 3:01 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• No. I see God as merely a philosophical ideology that started as a means to explain human nature and life and has expanded from a concept(both simple and complex) into the many different religions we see today.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 3:01 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Which one?
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:01 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• No, in my eyes and through my expirience belief in a higher power causes more bad than good...
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 3:02 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Many of them! Oh, and Goddesses too!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:05 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I am a christian and i frim believer in Jesus and God however my husband doesnt let totally believe but that will soon pass as I am prying for him often.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Yes I do.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 3:10 PM on Aug. 3, 2009