My guy is irritating me.. How do I deal with it

I have been very impaitient, well mean to him lately but I'm so stressed with having to pick up after him and my parents ( yes have to live with them for money reason right now) and our son, I know he works but so do I, maybe not as hard but I do, and go to school part time and come home to take care of LO, plus my mom is a clean freak and freaks out if the house isn't done when she gets home, and all SO can do is come home, (I have dinner ready or am making it) and lay in the bed or play on the computer, he doesn't want to do anything, and to top it off he just complains that everything I am doing is wrong or he doesn't like it that way and I end up screaming at him, if I'm in the middle of something he expects me to stop and cator to him, how can I deal with this, I even told him I'm your wife not your mother.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• I have twice, he says he will try to change but no luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Aug. 3, 2009