I was born in '81. People in my age range, I have a product question!!

When I was in elementary school there was this neat book, hardcover, about mail and it had these slots for these letters that came out. I wanna get it for my daughter, even though she's too little for it at the moment. It may or may not have come from those book order forms the teacher would hand out. It was very cute, and popular. All the cool girls had it... anyone know of it, the title or whatever?

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 3:08 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Shopping

• It sounds a bit like The Jolly Postman, by Janet and Allan Allburg.. they also did The Jolly Pocket Postman and The Jolly Christmas Postman.

Since then, there was a bit of a 'run' on them -- there were Fairy Handbooks that were quite similar and the Sabine and Griffin stories by Nick Bantock followed the theme in a fantasy series for teens/adults...
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 11:41 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• yano what... i was born in 87. but i really remember that. i have no idea what it was called .. i might look though
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 3:24 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I'm sorry, I was born in '83 and have no clue what you are talking about either... Did you ask your mom? If you (or she) can remember the title, you can search it on Amazon.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:26 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• born in 80, never had that, i would look for it on scolastic/ amazon
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 9:01 PM on Aug. 3, 2009