Am I The Only One?????

Who is ready for the kids to go back to school. I love them and everything, but August 25th is going to be a great day.

BrandonsMom1000

Asked by BrandonsMom1000 at 3:17 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in

• ditto
    love to the teachers!
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 3:17 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• No, I can't wait, but not because I'm ready for her to go back...but because my daughter is sick of ME! Lol :)
    kamsmw

Answer by kamsmw at 3:21 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I don't have kids that go to school yet, but I will be so happy once all the kids go back to school cuz it's much less traffic on the road
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:22 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I agree with the traffic thing also.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 3:24 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I have a son age 2 1/2 and he isnt school aged yet. Once its time for him to go to school it will be a nice break. I love my son lots too but is nice to have alone time too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I am so excited too but nervous and a bit saddened at the same time!!! I cant wait for them to go to school.Ill be able to clean up and the house wil stay clean (at least till they get home anyway!
    elananme

Answer by elananme at 4:50 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• No, I am ready for my son to go back to school and can't wait for September 1st.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:42 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• All 3 of mine start this year and i am so excited to go back to work!yay yay...yes i know im strange lol
    0MyNameIsMom0

Answer by 0MyNameIsMom0 at 9:12 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Mine are getting a bit crazy. They go back on the 17th and I think down deep they are ready too.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 2:09 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• My oldest is super excited about school starting back up. Except for us it starts up August 10th. He says he is to bored being home because he misses his friends. I have one going to Kindergarten this year and I'm not looking forward to it. But I know they'll all have fun. So in a way i'm excited but in a way i'm not.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 9:46 AM on Aug. 4, 2009