what do i do?

my son is 4 and has been potty trained for two years. recentlly he has started wearing his little brothers pull-ups. I will walk around the house and find him playing in the living room or the tv room in a tshirt and a pull up (sometimes wet) What does this mean? What do I do?

MissLisa7657

Asked by MissLisa7657 at 3:21 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• HE WANTS TO BE BABIED TOO.

Answer by older at 3:22 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I wants more attention that is little brother is getting. It seems he belives his little bro is getting more attention cause he is a baby and so he wants to be babied.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• He's crying out for more attention. He probably still wants to be the baby. I would try to praise him more for being a big boy & maybe give him something he can help you with around the house & just spend some special time together while your other child sleeps. Tell him that peeing in the pull up is yucky, & how proud you are of him for using the potty. I hope that will help.
    luvmyangels3

Answer by luvmyangels3 at 3:57 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I agree with PPs. Make a BIG deal out of being a big boy and talk about all the fun things he can do because he's a big boy & his little brother is just a baby. Only big boys use the potty, etc. Talk to him about how his little brother wants to be just like him because he's the big brother and big brothers use the potty.
    DrJChappell

Answer by DrJChappell at 4:57 PM on Aug. 3, 2009