Does this make sense?

I life in Florida and they are bringing out *winter* clothing! Seriously, we have about 2 months total of cold, not freezing weather and the stores hide all the short sleeve clothing and shorts? Ugg. What if I want to buy a pair of shorts in December. I will be wearing them in December! I'm not sure why they follow the sales patterns of northern states. They have a winter, we don't!

Ok, rant over :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ha ha ha! That makes NO sense! That's like selling snow boards in Mexico.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 3:25 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• How funny is that I guess they just want to be like the rest of the states out there....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:23 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I LIVE IN MIAMI AND I HAVE COMPLAINED ABOUT THE SAME THING FOR YEARS. WHEN ITS 95 DEGREES OUT THERE HOW CAN I BUY WINTER WEAR!!! AND THE FEW DAYS WE DO HAVE COOL WEATHER THERE IS NOT A SWEATER AROUND!

Answer by older at 3:25 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• maybe they want u all to go on a vacation!!!!! i live in utah so i know we will be getting them out soon im sorry florida can get cold but not to bad i lived there and my step dad is still there and he turns on the heater if it gets lower then 70
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 3:26 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Well, its nice to have the option in case you are heading north, but they should always summer gear considering it is warm the majority of the year.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:27 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• They want you to stock up so they can surprise you with the new colors for the next season. Yes, it is stupid, but now that you have figured them out you can adjust yourself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I really want your weather all year round. Im not a big fan of the cold. Here they have there fall/winter clothes out already. In my state, it seems like winter never wants to live when it is suppose to. Sometimes we still get snow in the April and May.......Ugg!!!!! lol
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 3:39 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• It's all about the money...
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:42 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I know. The other day I was in Hobby Lobby with my kids and they are selling Christmas Stuff! They had like a special section in the front with Santa and things like that. I couldn't believe it. Always trying to make a buck, I guess...
    LilyandEmmasMom

Answer by LilyandEmmasMom at 3:53 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I used to live in Florida and I know exactly what you mean. I think they do it because by August we're all sweating our asses off and they think by putting out winter clothes we might buy some because we're so impatient for winter to get here.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 4:06 PM on Aug. 3, 2009