Bleeding during sex?

I know it's normal to spot a little after sex early on in pregnancy but is it normal to start bleeding some during sex in your 26th week? I've never had this happen and the last few times me and my SO have had sex I've noticed a pink tint on the toilet paper when I go to the bathroom after, and today I noticed some on my hand since that's how I finished him.

I did have some pain in my right side while we were going at it but I just figured it was the baby not being very happy with me about what we were doing. I have a doctors apt on Friday so I'll be asking her then but is this something I should worry about cause I feel like I'm gonna start freaking out here!

Jessie1689

Asked by Jessie1689 at 3:28 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it sounds more like spotting than bleeding.... and i think that is pretty normal
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 3:44 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Um, no bleeding is normal once implantation is over with. Unless you just NEVER have sex and you're bleeding because you're too tight or he's too big (no offense, but I don't see a problem there, lol). ORRR you could be losing a bit of mucous plus. Sometimes that will be tinged pink too. But I would most definitely call a doctor. Braxton Hicks contractions are normal after sex, though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Are you sure that you didn't tear a little? I tear sometimes and when I do I bleed.
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 4:30 PM on Aug. 3, 2009