What can I do as of this moment??? Very disgusting!!!

I work at this fast food place and there is this coworker that I work with she is cool but don't make her mad...anyway we were talking and I saw her plucking her eyebrows near the food area...I mentioned it to the manager and gave her a warning then the other day she was squeezing her zits but when I saw her she was squeezing her nose she was squeezing so hard that there was white stuff coming out of her pours, what the hell...was all that stuff....I just clocked out and left I wish I can tell you where this place is but she won't be working there anymore and me neither. I reported her butt.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Make an anonymous complaint to the health department.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 3:32 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• DISGUSTING INDEED, SO GLAD I AM NOT A FAST FOOD EATER!

Answer by older at 3:33 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• That is just gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:33 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Im glad that you reported her and didnt just turn the other cheek. Many fast food workers get away with doing nasty things like that and it is awful when they do that type of thing. Good for you!!!! I think when a person dilaberately contanminate food they they should go to jail and have all kinds of fines. Gross!!
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 3:36 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Fast food workers get away with doing nasty things like that,good for you. "Gross"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• This is my NUMBER 1 reason for dreading going out to eat!! We NEVER go out to eat unless we're out of town and have no other choice! I used to LOVE going out to eat until I worked in a restaurant. I saw so many disgusting things...Here's one: One of the cooks who worked at the restaurant had long hair and always brushed it by the prep table while others were working GROSS!!
    I'm glad you reported her. You did the right thing.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 3:44 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Did you all see WAITING (the movie) I'm always nice to my waitress/waiter anyway, but it makes you want to be extra nice!
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 4:46 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I"m glad I stopped eating out!

Answer by admckenzie at 9:16 PM on Aug. 3, 2009