Argh! Frustrating...

I am 37 weeks pregnant and it seems like no matter what my DH does, he just annoys the crap out of me. Granted.. he won't let me do the laundry and yet he won't do it.. and hasn't for like a month and I think that is making things worse.. LoL We have nothing around for the baby.. at least not the big things like the bassinet out of his parents house, cleaned and put together.. I keep telling him.. watch I am going to go early and we are gonna be screwed :-P That and he's constantly giving me the whole "I'm to tired, I'm to sore" to do stuff.. and I just look at him in disbelief.

Sorry for the rant! Anyone else getting irritated with their SO?

Skye-Angel

Asked by Skye-Angel at 3:31 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ALWAYS! But honey I had my kids over two years ago and it hasn't changed! I still have to nag him to do anything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:34 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• my hubby helped so so much with our first and with our 2nd he didnt do a damn thing and i was really freaking pissed off and i let him know about it to and he started helping
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• why don't u just do the laundry when he's not around? i get things i need to get done myself.... i don't depend on other people, especially my hubby bc he's a procrastinator and unreliable
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 3:43 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• tell him if he wont help, then ur not doing his laundry and u will just leave it in a basket and he can do it, too bad. Or tell him to move out if he cant help clean. Why can't u wash the basinette stuff?? its not hard anyways ,lol I just had my son early at 38 1/2 weeks and it was my third and last and i knew he was comming early, lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• not my husband- but I don't like ANYONE but my husband and son right now :) Seriously- EVERYONE has irritated me!! Especially skinny blonde girls with summer tans and flat bellies!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:45 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• To answer a few questions - he takes the laundry to his parents's house, we dont have a washer or dryer in our apartment.. or I would. I'd do the laundry at his parents house but they have a ton of cats, and all the litter boxes are in the same tiny closed off room as the washer and dryer.. and thats just gross :-P lol

As for the bassinet stuff, if it wasn't in the garage at his parents, I'd do that too! LoL the fact that its been 110 outside has stopped me from going over there and getting it myself.

I think its just that its been so hot and I want things done sooner then later so I can relax the last few days before my c-section (and relaxing with an 18 mo old is not easy!)
    Skye-Angel

Answer by Skye-Angel at 6:24 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I'm 14 weeks and 2 days preggo with our 2nd child. Our daughter turns 5 this month. We had some trash that needed to be thrown out for a while. I got fed up with it being in the way when I was loading & unloading the dishwasher. Well, I started to throw out the bags. He's sitting in his recliner and asks me if I want him to help me. I tell him no because I've been waiting for him to throw it out and he hasn't. His friend was over visiting and helped me throw out the rest of the bags. This is the same friend that bought me another jar of dill pickles after my DH finished off mine.
    MOM2JEM

Answer by MOM2JEM at 10:34 PM on Aug. 3, 2009