i just had my child and the doctor had put me on this birth control pill called portia when should i wait to not use a condom

i need to know when i dont have to wait to use a condom. the paper said wait a week but iam not sure.

shawn_cj

Asked by shawn_cj at 3:43 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Health

• Have you ever been on BC? Usually you use condoms the first week to two weeks. Then after that you're golden to not use them. Although I have known people to use condoms as well as their BC just in case it failed. I always did when I thought I might be ovulating so i didn't have a failed BC method.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Did you read the insert that came with the pills? It is so important to be aware of side effects.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:13 PM on Aug. 3, 2009