stay at home mom or working mom?

which one are a stay at home mom or a workin mom? are you happy with it? and would you rather do the other one such as if working would you rather stay home or a stay at home mom would you rather work?

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 3:47 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Im a SAHM who works my backside off.. So where is the BOTH option? lol
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 3:48 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I work now but I was a SAHM when the girls were babies until they started school. I'm glad I got to stay home when I did and I'm glad now I have a job being that jobs are scarce.

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 3:51 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I'm a SAHM and loving it!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 3:52 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I'm mostly a SAHM, I work super part time and am starting school, but that all happens when The Hubs is home. Honestly I hate being a SAHM, I'm someone who needs to work and contribute to society and I can't wait to get my career started. However, I LOVE being with my daughter and am so thankful that I have the opportunity to stay home with her.
    jellyphish

Answer by jellyphish at 3:52 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Same here Melindakc!! I work very hard at home, with 3 boys and 2 dogs, house, yard, pool, etc, etc, etc....
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 3:52 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I'm a SAHM and I'm happy and grateful that I have this option. However, I would like to get a part-time job just so I can get out of the house regularly without my children.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 3:54 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I'm a stay at home mom and consider that being a full time job plus overtime, and I love it wouldn't have it any other way

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:55 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I'm a stay at home mom that raises Chihuahua's. It's such hard work all around.
    manalynn1406

Answer by manalynn1406 at 3:58 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Working mom. I did stay home for a bit...none of us liked it. Not even my son.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:59 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I work outside the home and yes I do love my job. My SO stays home with our DD now. Before he got laid-off he worked 3rd shift and i worked 20 hours a week first shift so it works out for us cause we don't want for our DD to be in child care at all. I would love to be a SAHM but thats not what can be done today in the way the USA is today. I make good money and I have days off on on the weekends and week days also. My whole life is my family.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:01 PM on Aug. 3, 2009