Do you think my DH is a Jerk?

I'm a SAHM of a 2yr old and 7mths prego. My hubby fusses all the time about me not having a job. So I starting a FT daycare at home. He loved the money but hated the kids being around so I stopped sitting. Then I got hired at a shoe store and he complained about the hours. So I'm not working there anymore. Now he's treating me and our DD like crap because the income is short. So we got a loan and he took the money brought a truck. Now our mortgage is behind and we cant even buy for the new baby. Here's the catch it's my fault because I'm prego and don't have a job. There's way more to this story but don't you think he's a jerk for being like that or do you feel I should be doing more.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• yes.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 3:59 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• When you tried to get a job when he asked that was god of you but yes he is being ajerk if he is complaining all the time that you dnt have the perfect job.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• screw him
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:59 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Sounds like a jerk to me.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 4:00 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Well yes I think he is being unreasonable. If you are pregnant, you should probably give yourself a break and wait until after you have the baby to get a job. He wants the money and the benefit of you staying at home. There is no way he can get both, so he needs to decide what he really wants and go with it.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 4:01 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• A JERK HE IS, MAYBE YOU SHOULD SHOW HIM THESE RESPONSES!

Answer by older at 4:01 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Okay so he wanted more money so you decided to do daycare and were earning more money, but he didn't like the kids being around so you had NO other choice but to quit.
    Okay so daycare didn't work out for HIM so you worked outside of your home so the children wouldn't bother him, but HE didn't like the lousy hours. This job didn't work out for HIM either so again you quit. Now he's unhappy because you're short on money??? Huh?
    There is nothing more you can do....You can either work or not work, right?
    I don't think he's being a jerk, but I do think he's being irrational.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 4:02 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Jerk is not a strong enough word to describe him.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 4:02 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I can think of many other colorful titles then jerk for him!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:05 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Frome the things you write I would say he is a jerk. but then there is 2 sides to every story
    NewForMe

Answer by NewForMe at 4:05 PM on Aug. 3, 2009