Took a HPT and a very faint positive line showed up, could i be pregnant??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• a line is a line is a line.... congrats :)
    Jen110786

Answer by Jen110786 at 4:02 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• If it was there than it was there. I would say you probably are pregnant. I would maybe take another one to be sure or have a blood test done. Congratulations!!!
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 4:03 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• There is only one thing that can make even a faint line: pregnancy! I only ever got a faint line, didn't bother taking another HPT, and you should see me now!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 4:04 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• sure sounds like it! if you still have doubts you can always take another one. Congrates!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:05 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• A faint line is a definate indicator of hormone changes....I would suggest taking another test and if that one is inconclusive, see your OB/GYN for a blood test. Fingers crossed for you! =)
    TLC1977

Answer by TLC1977 at 4:05 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• So long as it showed up within the time indicated to look at the stick - then it's a positive. Congratulations mom!
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 4:07 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• i had a faint line and I am not pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Don't listen to the last post. If it's a faint COLORED line, you're pregnant. If it's a pale grey line that only shows up in certain light, then it's an evaporation line.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 4:53 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• It's a line. Congrats!!
    Mandamama513

Answer by Mandamama513 at 2:57 AM on Aug. 4, 2009