Can something be wrong with the baby?

If a condom leaks resulting in pregnancy will something be wrong with the baby because the sperm was in the condom first?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't think that is something that needs to be worried about. I am sure it has happen a lot of times and the babies came out just fine. Interesting question though.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 4:08 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Doubtful. People get pregnant all the time from a broken condom and have perfectly healthy babies.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 4:08 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• i dont think so if it made it all the way to the point to be a baby im sure it will be fine it happens all the time
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 4:24 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• i wouldnt think that there is anything wrong but i dont know talk to ur doctor
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 4:24 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• now a days there are condoms that have lubrication on it so when the condom breaks it kills off the sperm i heard this not sure how true it is but when me and my husband used condoms they would break do to allot of friction and stuff and i didn't get pregnant til i told my husband im tired of digging for the ripped condom pieces in me lol sick i know but we stopped using condoms and wam i am 11 weeks pregnant so there is a chance not to get pregnant but not 100%
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 10:31 PM on Aug. 3, 2009