anyone know how to get ride of a UTI

without going to the dr. , please help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Health

• Lots and lots of cranberry juice.
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 4:11 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Cranberry juice and yogurt.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 4:13 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I have had luck sometimes by drinking a great deal of water, but the right kind of antibiotics is the only way that works all the time for me.

Answer by Bmat at 4:13 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Cranberry juice and AZO Standard ( you can buy it over the counter)
    dawpea

Answer by dawpea at 4:18 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Be careful not going to the dr. After my 1st kid i had a uti and didnt get antibiotics. I got the infection in my blood and i HURT all over.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 4:26 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• drink lot's of water and some cranberry juice. If it's not better in a few days or get worse I would consider doing whatever you need to do to see a doctor even if it means health department. It can get really serious and even cause your kidney's to become infected as well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• azo has these pills tha will numb u, so ur not in too much pain. cranberry juice and water will help flush out the infection but if it doesn't get better in a couple days u have to go see ur doctor last thing u want is to get a kidney infection which might recquire for u to stay in the hospital and costing u more!!!
    CubanFIre

Answer by CubanFIre at 7:38 AM on Aug. 4, 2009