How to help my mother!

Okay so my mom and dad have been divorced for 2 1/2 years and my mom is constantly battling with my father about the divorce he constantly blames her for everything he has burned bridges with me he does not enforce anything when it comes to his time with my brother and then blames my mom he has left NASTY voicemails on her cell phone he expects to spend time with his son in my moms house and when she tells him no he gets really pissed he has gotten help and then he was fine but now he refuses to get help and is a jerk how can i help ease everything so my mom doesnt not go through so much harrashment?

victoriak12708

Asked by victoriak12708 at 4:10 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• THE ONLY THING YOU CAN DO IS TALK TO YOUR DAD AND EXPLAIN TO HIM WHAT YOUR MOM GOES THROUGH AND HOPE HE LISTENS INSTEAD OF THROWING A FIT.

Answer by older at 4:12 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Mom doesn't need help, she just needs moral support. She is doing fine. She needs to keep up the good work. Dad's trying to worm back in the house and using his son as a weapon against her. He's an emotional abuser, that's for sure. Just tell mom it's his issue and not to take on the pressure of it. Delete his voicemails. Hang up the phone when he starts his crap. Don't let him back in the house. He wants to control. Don't allow him to have power over her again by even giving him a second thought. I see why she divorced him! Funny how men get pissed and blame someone else for all their problems! lol Your mom rocks!

Answer by admckenzie at 4:17 PM on Aug. 3, 2009