Should you only spray insect spray on your kids clothing and not skin?

ddmac10

Asked by ddmac10 at 4:11 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Kids' Health

• It would still get on the skin. Look into an all natural insect repellent. Google "Burt's Bees"
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 4:31 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• We use Buzz Away by Quantum. Whatever you use, check the safety of the ingredients here: www.cosmeticsdatabase.com

Answer by rkoloms at 6:30 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• If you don't spray it on their skin, they will still get bit. My son is allergic to mosquitos so we spray him all over. I spray some in my hands and even put it on his face.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:29 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• most bug sprays say to NOT PUT ON SKIN! They can have very dangerous ingrediants like deet so always look at the directions,just follow the directions on the bottle,also ive heard that you can spray listerine on or around you and that works like the gold colored type I guess bug spray really is a no win product eighter you can get sick from the mosqitos spreading disease or you can obsorb poison into your skin
    jendramis

Answer by jendramis at 3:26 PM on Aug. 8, 2009