I need a boost...lol.

I have been have been having really bad anxiety from the stress of my life and today it is really starting to get to me to the point where I feel dizzy and I cant breathe.

I was wondering if I could get some jokes, positive quotes or anything to help put my mind in a better place and help me out.

I know a lot of you are going to look at this question and tell me to go to the doctors but telling me what I already know isnt what I asking for. My friend who is usually here on Mondays helps me out but she is out of town so can you be the ones who make me laugh.

ProudMom_5703

Asked by ProudMom_5703 at 4:20 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (-7 Credits)
  • I dont have any jokes sadly but I can say I am in the same boat as you. I just started a med for anxiety so maybe I will be able to give you a lift when I start getting mine lol. I wanna hear some jokes too! Come one peopl!
    belljaz

Answer by belljaz at 4:54 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Try meditation and/or yoga. Also look into St. John's Wort.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:02 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Okay...I started to look online and I found a funny quote...

"Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!"
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 5:14 PM on Aug. 3, 2009