Do you give your kids a daily vitamin?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:45 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Kids' Health

• Yes everyday
    Chize

Answer by Chize at 4:46 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Yes, I breastfeed, lol!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• yes, she's slightly anemic
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:56 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Yeah i just started, My doctor thought it might help my sons never ending hunger. it seems like not matter what he ate he was still hungry and he doesnt gain weight so the doctor suggested he might not be getting enough of a certain mineral or vitamin and so we are now taking vitamins
    elananme

Answer by elananme at 5:07 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I give my kids vitamins everyday. It is hard to get them to eat certain foods and I don't want them to miss out on important vitamins and minerals. Even if it does nothing for them, it makes me feel better.
    kweldy

Answer by kweldy at 5:14 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Every 2-3 days

Answer by rkoloms at 6:13 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• yes every morning it's very important for what ever vitamin they don't get when hey have their meals.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 9:05 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• sorry for got to finish the phone rang and had to go get it before it woke up my daughter, Any weays a vitamin is also very important because it helpe them be healtheir and stronger against any illnesses.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 9:10 AM on Aug. 4, 2009