How long after sexdoes implntation occur, could I have implantation cramping 3 days past ovulation?

I think I ovulated 3 days ago. We did it that day - and today I've had mild cramping on and off - could this be implantation cramping?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Not likely!! Found this::::::::: When the embryo (blastocyst) is ready, it will nestle into the womb or side of the uterus. At this moment of implantation, pregnancy has officially taken place and the placental tissue begins to secrete the hormone hCG. Implantation may take place as early as a handful of days after ovulation or well over a week. On average, one can expect implantation to occur about seven to ten days after you ovulate. This is also the point at which you can take an early pregnancy test.

But then again EVERYONE is diff!! Good Luck!!

Jess21143

Answer by Jess21143 at 7:32 AM on Aug. 5, 2009