Can a dream predict a babys gender?

someone told me that whatever you dream your having, you will have. has this happened with anybody?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• nope i dreamed about a boy over and over and its a girl
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:48 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I had a dream about my son before we knew the sex...I told my husband about it the next morning because it was a FUNNY dream...well my little boy is now 3 and the dream actually happend! When it did, my husband and I FREAKED OUT!!! It was exactly like the dream i had told him./
    With this baby we are not finding out- and I have had dreams about both boys and girls! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:48 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• ya both times i was having dreams it was a boy and it was but the 2nd one i wanted a girl so bad but i love my boys
    Anonymous

• Psh everytime I have a dream about me having the baby I give birth to a fish or puppy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I hope not because I have been dreaming of cows
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• i heard (old wives tale) when you have a dream of one gender you usually have the other. thats what happened to me to.

i dreamed of little girls with my SO's curly red golden hair
    we had a boy
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 4:58 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• uhh no I had a dream it was a girl and its a little dude, I still have a dream every once in a while that its a girl but I got checked twice and he still has a peepee
    bennysmommy816

Answer by bennysmommy816 at 5:12 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• It doesn't matter what old wive's tale you choose, the chances of being correct are 50%.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 5:58 PM on Aug. 3, 2009