is sneezing a lot a symptom of pregnancy

since i got pregnant, ive been sneezing so much! no matter if im inside or outside. I dont have allergies or any congestion or anything like that; just sneezing. has this happened to anybody?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• actually yes it happened to me this pregnacy but has never happened to me with my three prior. I dont think it is actually caused by pregnacy but who knows.
    abbibaileylily

Answer by abbibaileylily at 4:55 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• ahh!! is it? i've been sneezing like nobody's business since i've been pregnant & i'm 25 weeks!! pregnancy is so strange..
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 5:39 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• pregnancy brings on weird things and makes things more detectable like smells and taste so this pregnancy could have triggered allergies im currently 11 weeks pregnant with my third and having the same problem with my daughter and son all i had was at 5 months heart burn all babies are different and i guess we mommy's deal with the natural causes of being pregnant you can take Tylenol and if u ask ur ob for like something for sneezing maybe she can prescribe u something good luck happy 9 month!!!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 10:26 PM on Aug. 3, 2009