I need a project...

Any ideas. I know this is kinda vague but I am open to all ideas. Either involving my 15 month old or not. I just need something to do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:57 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• same here I get bored often considering my hubby is in military and I have a 2 yr old
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• WEll if you like to sew my group sew monthly has lots of projects!!
    elananme

Answer by elananme at 4:59 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• How about finger painting or play doh. Maybe even kitting like an outfit for ya child to wear.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I would love to learn to sew but I can't afford a machine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• How about reading a book series like Narina and read all the books to yourself or/and child.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:02 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Try www.freecycle.com and type in your area and stae and look for a machine that way. Its a site where people get rid of unwanted items for free to people that want/or need them instand of throwing them away. The peopel give away toy,furniture,to books and food,just no pets! That may help you out! Good Luck finding what you are looking for.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• scrapbooking, making little hair clips if you have a girl, go to a craft store you can get lots of ideas there,
    teaching your child ABC's
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 5:05 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• you can also look at local thrift shops and yard sales, its seems like lately there have been alot of sewing machines available!!
    elananme

Answer by elananme at 5:23 PM on Aug. 3, 2009