Do you think hair extensions only look good if they cost a lot of money?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Yes only because with the cheap ones you can tell they are extensions with the ones that are extremely expensive you wont be able to tell at all! I have seen some pretty awful, cheap extensions and they look awful! The only thing worst than cheap extensions is seeing someone who paid for the high end ones not take care of them!...That looks even worst!
    lucysmomrocks

Answer by lucysmomrocks at 5:26 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Yes, unless you have a pro work those cheap extensions. I haven't had either but I can't stand when women have cheap or expensive ones and the look a hot mess. I so wanna scream "girlfriend do you bother to look in the mirror before leaving the house or is 'A Hot Mess' in these days and I need to be brought up to speed?"
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 8:30 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• no. it depends on the person putting them in. If they suck it will show if they are awsum and can work it you wont be able to tell. Not everybody can put weave (hair extensions) in. Same time dont expect a $2 bundle of weave to look the same as a $200...gotta pick a good brand.
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 4:41 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Funny you asked this, because last summer I bought a long, wavy, highlighted wig for only $20 at an iParty! Store. I wear it with a headband, and one day I went to pick up my son from school, and one of the moms was GUSHING over my hair, how she loved the highlights, etc. I know I turned bright red, I could feel it. I wasn't about to tell her it was a WIG, lol, but it just goes to show that you don't have to spend a lot of $$$$ to look good!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Jan. 19, 2010