What should I do? Do you know what this is?

Im moving and I was packing up all the movies yesterday. I wasnt straining but I was bending over a lot. Well last night my lower back on the right side of my butt crack started hurting but not bad. This morning around 3am i was woken up when I turned over onto my back and the pain was bad. There is a lump there like a bone popped out or something. It hurts to touch it even. When I apply a heating pad the pain lessens though. Im 19 weeks pregnant and I have a doctors appointment tomorrow. Should I wait for the Doc appt or should I call? I figure its a pulled muscle but was told it could be my sciatica also someone went as far as to say it may be a blood clot but I dont think thats what it is cause wouldnt my legs be asleep? Did you have this happen? or know what it is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:13 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lucky that you have an appointment tomorrow! i don't see this as an emergency, but only you know your body
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:15 PM on Aug. 3, 2009