• In the Spotlight:

my left boob leaking?

okay recently (and i've noticed more than twice) I've felt my left boob a little wet I've always thought you were supposed to get milk after the baby comes or is that not true can you get it before? P.S I'm 26 weeks

maris1192

Asked by maris1192 at 5:13 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i'm 26 weeks as well

its normal to leak colostrum, gooey and thick crap

i see it in my nipple indents every once and a while, but i've never actually leaked a liquid
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:16 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Yes you can get milk anytime during pregnancy, most women dont get any until after the baby is born or a few days before, it is normal. If you still have questions about it just bring it up with your Dr.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 5:16 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• lol my lefty's leaky too! haha.... but I never leaked preggo... just now that I'm nursing.... I suggest investing in some nursing pads... you'll need them anyway after the baby's here
    marchma2b

Answer by marchma2b at 5:17 PM on Aug. 3, 2009