Car-sick!

I have a almost 2 year old and she gets car sick very fast. Even if we are just driving to the store if its like over about 15 mins. she pukes. So for most of the time i let her puke on me when im holding her and rubing her tummy and that always makes her puke less, if i dont hold her she will be sick the rest of the day like puking. So i wanted to know do any of you hold your kids when they puke or do you just point them to the can? And how can i help her get over her car sickness i will not give her pill or anything like that to make her feel better (she hates them)? Oldly if i tell her a funny storie about someone puking when she is getting car sick she starts giggleing and she wont stay sick for long ( I think she just likes hearing people stories about getting sick)? ( please give real stories because im really bad a tell fake stories and she will be able to tell im not telling a real storie) Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:20 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my dd isthe same . soher carseat is recline. i erf so is easy but her carseat also ff and i can recline it that way to it seems to help.
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 8:17 PM on Aug. 3, 2009