OK, I ACCIDENTALLY, came face to face with a woman's hairy armpit (or should I say face to pit)...

Was walking to the salon and this girl (taller than me, her pits were at my eye level), was standing outside with her hands on her hips like most of us do, getting people to come in for haircuts (they were trying to raise money for a Children's hospital), so I start to go in and she turns to the side to talk to someone and I accidentally bump into her and she still had her arms at her hips so her pits were exposed and they were so hairy with regrowth and sloppily had a thick layer of white deodorant on em and all over the blouse she was wearing all this happened in a few seconds but seemed like minutes, she even said "I keep having to put deodorant on my pits are so sweaty", I gagged and felt like clawing my eyes out LOL this was very weird just wanted to share LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Eeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Go buy her a shaver...lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:28 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• lol she couldnt get a wax at the salon?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• EWWWWWW omg thats so gross.. I feel so bad for you!
    elananme

Answer by elananme at 5:30 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Gross she really needs someone to tell her to shave and that not shaving may cause to to sweat more.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• She needs a wax...ewww.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 5:32 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Gross! My daughter is napping and I started laughing, glad she didn't wake up. The deodorant thing skeeves me . . . ewww, switch brands!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:32 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Haha! Better you than me, but really I feel bad for you. Yuck!
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 5:34 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• LOLOL I spit out my coffee. I know I would have made a fool out of myself staring out of horror.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:36 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• gross, My SO wont come near me for just having some stubble.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on Aug. 3, 2009