Anyone with a celebrity or historical figure in their family tree?

After some research ( I have been working our family tree for a few years), we found that my hubby may be a descendant of one of the original settlers of OLD TOWN SAN DIEGO, I know this place may not mean much to some, but is it worth it to go through trying to reveal if this is true through the Historical Society or something, have no idea how to proceed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• I had one who was Senator and Rep of Indiana. Then he was in charge of the Treasury (of the U.S.) and the money disappeared. When the President needed it for a war, it wasn't there! He had to sell his plantation to make good on the money. I had 12 ancestors in the Revolutionary War

Answer by admckenzie at 6:07 PM on Aug. 3, 2009