What age was your child able to blow bubbles?

Asked by JTNMD711 at 10:31 PM on Jun. 22, 2008 in General Parenting

• My daughter just got the hang of it and she will turn 2 next week.

Answer by Princefan6684 at 10:50 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• My 2 year old still holds the soapy wand too close to his mouth and cries from the taste..sooo..It must vary with different kids. If I hold the wand, he has no problems and we started at about age of one. Sounds like you are a fun mom!!

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 10:51 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• My daughter was blowing bubbles around 17 months.

Answer by diosanotoria at 7:33 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

• My daughter was blowing bubbles at 15 months with us holding the wand for her.

Answer by 2kids19yrsapart at 9:13 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

• my daughter jen was 2 and my daughter lauren was about the same age , lauren didnt like the soap at first

Answer by NatesNona at 9:28 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

• About 20 months. I also bought the wand that he can sling back and forth outside. He loves that one more than anything. I like it cause it is outside. :-)

Answer by TRyan at 11:03 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

• at about 1 and half but she was the queen of bubbles by 2. she loves them lol!

Answer by sexymama757 at 12:23 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• i think each chil is different but between 1 and 3 years.most kids can blow them better if you hold the wand-most ont like the soapy feeling or get it to close to there mouth.but they do have bubble guns that they can push the button and it does it for them. my 2 year old loves this.!

Answer by mommytolots at 9:07 PM on Jun. 23, 2008