For those of you who homeschool.........

Do you ever just really hate it?????? Sometimes I really love it and then other time I just want to put her into school. Am I the only one??????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in General Parenting

• No. I have my days too, usually when I've taken on too many other things or they're feeling super hyper, and I've been doing it for 9 years.

On days that I feel like that we usually finish early or just skip working that day and take a day off. Homeschooling is flexible that way. We get a day of relaxation and time to air our minds and rest our bodies.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 5:56 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• What about it are you hating? Is your child not cooperating? Tired of the amount of time it takes? Tired of planning?

Look at what exactly is bothering you (and when, maybe that time of the month? Warm weather?) and then you can attempt to figure out how to correct the problem.

I think we all have days where we hate it. But it's a fleeting feeling and goes away as fast as it comes. If the feeling of hate is lasting longer than that, you need to reconsider your options or your approach.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on Aug. 3, 2009