Bad gas

Im getting really bad gas and taking fiber pill stuff makes me have water poo one of my friends said there is a great pose to get in to make all your gas come out, do any of you know one?

And how do you guys hide gas a work? I work at the top floor of my bilding and the bathroom is seven floors down so its not like i can just go to pass gas.
PS: do you moms have any funny work stoires when your preggo?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:44 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• To pass gas safely #1: Slink into an empty room, pass green cloud of doom, then quickly run away before anyone sees you.

To pass gas safely #2: Make sure the coast is clear down a long hall, walk and fart...keep your steps brisk..you want to separate yourself as quickly as possible from the gas trail.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 5:53 PM on Aug. 3, 2009