my tummy looks and feel like its deflated.

so i woke up this morning having my braxton hicks like normal( hate them so) they aren't a constent time apart so i know they are the braxton hicks 100% on that. but i'm looking at my tummy as i'm sitting watching a movie with my ds and i'm sitting like i have 100s of times and it looks like my tummy has deflated feels like it too. i think i might be leeking gonna wait a while more on that (like they told me last time i went in thinking i was). but i was wondering if it was normal to have the deflated belly feeling/look and if anyone knows anything.... freaking me out. oh yea i am 39 weeks due on the 8th.

bkwrmem

Asked by bkwrmem at 5:45 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If the baby dropped and engaged the shape of your stomach will change..even appear a bit 'deflated". It is a normal thing at 39 weeks, although many women don't engage until in active labor.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:54 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• My belly looked deflated within an hour or so of my water breaking
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 6:02 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• movement and'or dropping. could really (not to get your hopes up) baby settling in the birthing position. it culd be a number of things. if you're due on the 8th i'm sure you gotta Dr appt in between there so i'd bring it up with them or even call your OB
    ssnelson26

Answer by ssnelson26 at 6:19 PM on Aug. 3, 2009