I found a jar of peanut butter in my spouse and my bedroom.

He did not have this jar in the room before I left for work. We have a pet dog. There is no evidence of him haven eated a sandwich. Should I ask why the peanut butter is in the room? What to do, what to do...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:46 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• LOL
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 5:47 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• IN your spouse's rectum?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:49 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Oh i get it, go smell his balls right now
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:50 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Get your dog some counseling!!!
    ShoesRLove

Answer by ShoesRLove at 5:51 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• that just brings up soooo many theories....casually say "i feel like having a pb and j , i could have sworn that we had peanut butter, oh well", then pretend to forget about it and see how he reacts maybe he'll come up with a good excuse that is believeable, if he acts weird than worry.
    sylvia-ann

Answer by sylvia-ann at 5:52 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Love that answer sylvia-ann!!!!
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 5:53 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I know of a man who let's his dog lick peanut butter off his private parts. Smell the dog's breath!

Answer by admckenzie at 5:56 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I hope he's not cheating on you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:56 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• OMG, It's kind-of funny but only cause it's not my man. I don't know how I would handle that if it were me. I mean, if he was doing what I think he was. I know my dh sometimes eats peanut butter out of the jar, but he never takes it to the bedroom. :(

Wifey2Watson

Answer by Wifey2Watson at 6:11 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Maybe he was going to have a PB&J sandwich and had the PB jar in his hand and walked in the bedroom bc he remember something at that moment but still had the jar in his hand then he forgot what he went in there for just then the phone rang and put the jar down then when he was done with the phone call he walked out of the room forgetting all about the jar of PB and decided to have something else in the kitchen...subject closed...next case...LOL

LOL...I mean that would make sense to me
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 6:48 PM on Aug. 3, 2009