3 wishes

I'm pretty sure everybody's played the what would I wish for if I found a magic lamp game. I hope so anyway, maybe I'm just weird lol. What would you wish for with 3 wishes? I think I finally have the answer perfect for me (I get bored at work and think totally random thoughts!) I would want to always have exact change, forever, always know the right thing to say at the right time, and be charitable with both of these gifts. Your turn :D

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• To be able to achieve true happiness, for my family to stay healthy until it's our time to go, and to never have to worry about finances-whether this means to be rich or to just not care-whichever works for the genie!
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 6:04 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• big boobies
    rich
    long healthy lives for my children
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:04 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I only need one wish. More wishes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:05 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• That my family grows stronger, closer, and happier.
    Never having to worry about money again.
    Being happy with what I have.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 6:08 PM on Aug. 3, 2009