Preggo mamas!

Anyone else getting anxious/excited to meet your new baby?! I'm 25 weeks now and SO & i can't stop talking about anything that has to do with her. I feel like i day-dream about this baby...weird?

Wheepingchree

Asked by Wheepingchree at 6:07 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im only 13 wks and my husband is always talking about the baby like we already had it and everything hes counting down to my appointments and u/s and i should be doing that lol
    ashleywilkerson

Answer by ashleywilkerson at 6:46 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Lol Im 36 weeks, and just want him OUT
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 6:54 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I'm 39 weeks as of today! I am so ready to not be pregnant in this ridiculous heat!
    Thank God for air conditioning! lol

Is this the first baby for everyone? This is my second. If it is your first then you are in for the best experience ever.
    There really is NOTHING like the love you feel for your child the instant you hold them for the first time.
    My Son is 2.5 already and I'm still amazed by him every day and love him more than I thought I ever could love anyone.
    Sounds cliche, I know, but believe me...it's cliche for a reason!

I am so excited to have this new baby so I can have that feeling all over again, and this time we're expecting a girl! So perfect!
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 7:09 PM on Aug. 3, 2009