Giving birth

I have had 2 c-sections and I think I may be pregnant with #3. My question is, have any of you ever given birth naturally after having c-sections? My doctor tried inducing me twice with my first daughter and I never went into labor so we did c-section and he just scheduled the surgery with my 2nd daughter. I really want to have a natural birth if I am pregnant again but idk if my doctor will allow it.

agrafel

Asked by agrafel at 6:07 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm not sure what the guidelines are for sections...I haven't ever heard anyone having a VBAC after 2 sections...maybe do some research, call your hospital or other OB offices and see what kind of information they can give you.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 6:10 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Yes I had two c-sec waited 3 years and then had 1 natural it can happen it depends on the DR.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:15 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Join birth is normal. You can and should do it. Your doctor may not help you, but you don't have to use the same doctor.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 6:20 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Join the group VBAC moms, it's a great group that offers lots of support for women who want to VBAC. Good luck!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 6:25 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• http://ican-online.org/vbac/home
    i've heard of people doing vba3+c. your best bet is going to go w/ a midwife. dr's aren't really trained anymore on vbac's.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 10:51 AM on Aug. 4, 2009