Does your child get upset when they see you are on the computer with CM?

It is funny bc they'll walk on by and say aaaahhhh!!! you are on that stupid cm AGAIN!!! I am like HEY! don't talk like that!!! but deep inside I think it is funny you should see them they hate me being on the computer especially CM...LOL

And that is when they act up the worse...lol

Do you experience this with you child???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:13 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• no.

maybe you're online too much then.

If it upsets them, maybe you should spend time with them instead?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• i agree with above. LOL im on an yr the most during the day...I play with my kids. Maybe their trying to get your attention so youll get off the computer
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:58 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• lol. meant an HOUR not a yr
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• No, but then mine has his own pc and goes outside alot... and since I have a laptop I can take it outside with me to watch him...

You might want to let your children know that you are allowed "ME" time or Mommy time and maybe do most of your CMing in the evening hrs when they are in bed... or make CM time and let the kids know that this is YOUR time on the pc and if they act up while you are having your time then there could be conquences...
    And after your time on the pc, do something with the kiddo's...

JMO...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 9:54 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• If your kids get upset with you being online and knows specifically what site maybe that is a sign that you are on WAY too much.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 12:27 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• If they are acting up worse when you are on the pc then that is their way of telling you they want your attention. Spend more time with your kids and less time on the computer.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 12:28 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I think that you need to spend more time with your child. Read a book together, play a game, cook a meal, go for a walk or a bike ride.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:15 PM on Aug. 6, 2009