Lets say that you recently lost some weight and nothing in your closet fits. What do you do?

leave it hanging in there because you never know if youll put on those pounds again.

Get rid of it immediately and buy all new clothes, even though you dont know if youre still losing.

Keep it for someone to come along and claim it who is your size

Give it to goodwill

I really am not sure what to do with my clothes. NOTHING fits. I have 3 pairs of nice GAP jeans and capris and they are all too big in the waist and butt. Ive lost 22 lbs and it wasnt really intentional. I have been under major stress with moving and I guess I just worked so hard that my metabolism sped up. I wasnt remembering to eat either. So now, Ive been here about 6 weeks and life has settled down and I am still losing without trying. I did go buy another pair of jeans yesterday, but come this winter, I wont have any clothes. I cant even make do with them. What would you do with the clothes? Anyone want them? THey are size 14. Im now a 10-12.

momofsaee

Asked by momofsaee at 6:26 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i'd save a few, but i would definately but some new clothes. You might want to try yard sales or resale if you don't know if your done losing weight yet. That would suck to spend a ton of money on new clothes and then shrink again and be stuck with the same problem again. Congrats on the weight loss
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 6:46 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Go shopping.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:29 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I would donate the clothes.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 6:30 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• donate cloth to like a batter women shelter and go shopping
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 6:32 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I will likely only be able to afford to buy a few things here and there. My girls need uniforms for school coming up and thats about $300 a piece and then they need shoes too. I always come last...LOL.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 6:41 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• First, I would dance around the house and celebrate my weight loss. Then....pack them up and save them...just in case...but thats just me :) ...congrats
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:41 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Well, I did buy a bathing suit!! That was not as painful as years past. I found one on the clearance rack at American Eagle. Someone bought it online and then returned it. It was a large and it was thrown on top of the rack with all the other misc. stuff and I snagged it and I loved it. Its modest and has a tie that comes from the middle and ties around the neck. Fit perfect and the best part.....it was only $10. Pays to shop clearance. Im just picking up a few things here and there.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 6:50 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Id hang on to them because you never know (if you are anything like me) and then go shopping for some new stuff.
    I have clothes around here that range from a size 0 - size 8. Right now Im in a size 4. But I tend to fluctuate from a 4-6 mostly. Ive learned not to get rid of anything until I havent needed it for over a year at least.. I doubt I'll ever see those 0's again though..

Congrats on your weight loss btw!!!
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 7:35 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Congrats on your weight loss. I would go shopping and then write off the clothing if you itemize your taxes.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 9:47 PM on Aug. 3, 2009