Could u leave your kids? I can't decide, help!

My FIL want's to take me and DH to myrtle beach on Monday for a week. Sounds fun right? Well we have to leave our girl's 18 mths and 3 1/2 with the MIL. My queston is would you go?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:27 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Travel

• Uh, YEAH!
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 6:28 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Yes
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 6:29 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I'm not sure if I could do it... I would love some time with no kids but I would probably be sad the whole week without my daughter!
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 6:30 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• My mom watch my grandkids 5and 6 fro a week in June. We went to Mexico..LOL..yeah, I could and have done it. The last time we went the baby was 18 months.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:35 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I couldn't do it til my son was over a year old. And then, it was only overnight or just a couple days. Now that he's almost 3, i think i could handle it as long as he was with someone i totally trusted!
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 6:35 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• It would depend on MIL. Has she kept the kids overnight or for extended periods of time before or just for a few hours? If she isn't in the practice of keeping them, then i wouldn't do it. If she does keep them regularly and overnight, AND I felt that they were safe with her, then I'd think about it. Free trip...no kids...sounds kind of nice.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:36 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• YES
    I would miss my kids and would have to call every so often but I would go for sure
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 6:36 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• If your MIL is trustworthy I see no reason not to.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:54 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I couldn't be away from my son for a week so for me personally... No I wouldn't, i'd take my son .. Myrtle Beach is extremely family friendly so why can't you take your kids?

But then again if you're comfortable with doing it then I say go for it.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 8:54 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• IT'S VERY HARD TO DO i KNOW .THE FIRST ALWAYS IS. BUT ONCE YOU DID IT. YOU BE GLAD YOU DID. ONLY BECAUSE BELIEVE IT OR NOT ONE NEEDS A BREAK FROM THE KIDS. NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU LOVE BEING WITH THEM. IT'S TRUE THE FIRST TIME YOU LEAVE THEM YOU WILL MISS THEM . BUT REMEMBER IT'S ONLY FOR A LITTLE WHILE  YOU'LL  BE BACK SOON TO BE WITH THEM.

incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 9:49 AM on Aug. 6, 2009