Does your DH show favoritism?

I have boy/girl twins who are 4 and my DH has always favored our daughter over our son. He doesn't see it, but I think our son is starting to and I don't want him to grow up bitter because of it. What can I do? I think I've created a monster letting it go on this long!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:43 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in General Parenting

• Yeah I understand and all you can do is talk to him about it and tell him what you See. Tell him they need to be treated equally because if he dont than the other child will resent him. Maby he don't realize that he is doing it so you need to speak up and say something. This has happened in my relationship and I let it go until I was about to pack my things and leave. Instead of leaving I sat down and talked to him and I really don't think he realized what he was doing. 4 years later things are so much better.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:52 PM on Aug. 3, 2009